RCA outpatient and inpatient sites specialize in Phase I-IV clinical trials for all diagnoses in various ages ranging from adult, geriatric, child and adolescent groups. Our outpatient facility spans over 5000 sq. ft. and is directly located across from Ventre Medical Associates (VMA), a large outpatient clinic consisting of 7 psychiatrists, 5 mid-level clinicians, and various support staff.
RCA’s largest source of study participant referrals are originated by VMA clinicians and staff as they are affiliated with several IOP/PHP/PSR programs, Assisted Living Facilities, and contract with Broward Health to be the sole provider of behavioral health services at their two largest hospitals in Broward County. RCA physician investigators Dr. Ventre and Dr. Mendiratta serve as Chief of Psychiatry at Broward Health Medical Center and Broward Health Imperial Point, respectively. Through our collaboration with VMA, RCA is able to exponentially increase our database to reach new potential study subjects. With recruitment and advertising capabilities, our combined database allows us to reach over 15,000 possible subjects for our various clinical trials. Our outpatient facility has direct access to Broward County Transportation and RCA can provide other transportation services, including Yellow Cab and private transportation, if needed.
RCA conducts inpatient clinical trials at a nearby hospital, located within miles of our main outpatient clinic. This medical hospital has over 400 beds and approximately 40 beds on the behavioral health unit. RCA physicians complete rounds daily and may be able to expedite inpatient study admissions through direct admissions. RCA works closely and collaboratively with the inpatient hospital to ensure appropriate study conduct and patient safety at all times. We conduct ongoing didactics, trainings, and provide support to hospital staff and administration in regards to current protocols conducted at the hospital.
Outpatient And Inpatient Capabilities:
- Research Experienced Physician Investigators, Raters, Study Coordinators, And Research Assistants
- Regulatory Documents, Within 5 Business Days
- Contract Negotiation, Within 10 Business Days
- Recruitment And Advertisement Capabilities
- Dedicated Monitoring Areas With Printer, Copier, Fax, Phone, And Wi-fi Capabilities
- Secure, Limited Access, Temperature-controlled Investigational Drug Storage
- 24/7 Temperature Monitoring With Min/max And Alarm Notification
- Refrigeration Equipment (2-8°c)
- Freezers (-20°c And -80°c)
- Back-up Generator
- Ecg Equipment
- Phlebotomy Experience With Children And Adolescents
- Weight Scales And Height Measurement
- Clia-waived Laboratory
- Automatic And Manual Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Digital Thermometers
- Pharmacokinetic Sampling And Processing Experience
- Calibration Of Equipment Completed Yearly